About The Village Hall
Grove Village Hall is a registered charity and is run by volunteers from the local community. Its only finance/income is obtained by renting the hall out to various clubs and private bookings etc. The hall will hold 120 people sat theatre style, and 90 people for a disco type function.
We aim to provide a smart competitively priced venue for clubs, receptions, parties, sales, etc.
- There are 120 comfortable padded chairs, and 16 collapsible tables, along with 5 card tables.
- The floor is made from Canadian pine wood and is ideal for dancing and martial art type training.
- There is a modern kitchen equipped with cooker, microwave, fridge, toaster, and a 60 set of crockery. We also have instant boiling water for tea’s and coffees from a geezer type wall heater.
- We have a PA system along with microphones and CD/DVD player, and a large electrically operated screen.
- The hall has a small stage (12’ wide x 6’.5” deep) but we do have a stage extension to create a deeper/wider stage.
- There is also a car park plus on street parking.
- The Hall has a music license.
- Gas central heating provides a nice warm hall and plenty of washing up water.
Grove Village Hall,
For availability contact Ron Hill on 01235 762891